Today my new server machine arrived. I'll play around with it a bit, until CentOS 6 is released, when I'll start setting it up in earnest.
Also today I managed to get mostly to the bottom of the Mingw issue I talked about the other day. I have a tentative fix, and I think we just need to make sure of one or two things before we make it right. Basically I used git bisect to narrow down the issue to one particular commit. It was quite cool. Next time I'll write a script for bisect to run, though.
1 x SUPERMICRO X8DTL-IF MOTHERBOARD ONBOARD DUAL GIGABIT LAN AND VIDEO PORT<br />
2 x INTEL WESTMERE 4C XEON 2.40GHZ E5620 12M QUAD CORE E5620 PROCESSORS <br />
2 x SM 2U+,PASSIVE CPU HEATSINK,INTEL LGA1366X8<br />
6 x 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 ECC Reg w/Par DR DIMM TOTAL 24GB DDR3 ECC REGISTERED MEMORY<br />
1 x SUPER MICRO CSE-733T-465/B CASE <br />
1 x 24X DVD+/-RW CDRW DUAL LAYER SATA DR <br />
4 x SGT 500GB SATA 7200R 32MB 3.0GB/s RAID 10 ONBOARD SATA CONTROLLER. USABLE DISK SPACE IS 1TB